No formal qualifications are required to study this program. Learn new skills, start a new career or if you are already working in a particular industry and want to improve your talents and improve your CV or expand your talents. So, you are looking for a promotion or a raise.
The TESOL / TEFL course is perfect for you. You are fluent in English and have an interest in teaching and have no formal qualifications or previous experience, this course will be an asset. The lessons are 100% at your own pace. The independent candidate can start immediately online.
Skills you will study:
In this course, we will take you through learning modules that will prepare you for your new adventure.
- Motivate students who are new to the English language. Use a student’s primary language to teach them a new language.
- The basics of linguistics, which will help bridge the gap between the students’ primary language and English.
- All the reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills you will need to impart in your students.
- Basic pedagogical techniques
- Classroom management strategies
- Get hired abroad
About this course:
Gain the freedom to work from home or travel the world while working by teaching English online or in the classroom. This course will give you the tools you need to be successful as an ESL teacher. TESOL stands for teaching English to speakers of other languages. This course is sometimes called a TEFL certificate which means teaching English as a foreign language. With a TESOL / TEFL certificate, you will show the schools you are applying to that you know how to teach, and how to do course planning as well as classroom management from theory to teaching techniques. This course is your first step in becoming an English teacher.
Disclaimer: The content of our 120 hours TESOL certificate course and our 120 hours TEFL certificate course is the same. TESOL which stands for Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages is primarily used in North America, while TEFL which stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language is used more in Europe, Australia. However, both courses are intended for the same purpose.
- Get a job at an English academy anywhere in the world
- Work as an Au Pair, nanny, or childminder
- Teach private one-on-one lessons
- Teach English online
- Gain a better understanding of English and the teaching of language to improve your own language studies
On completion you can download and print your certificate, which you can use to potentially boost your career moving forward. The course will be available 24/24 hours and 7 days a week for the period of time you are register
All prices are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed, except that prices for courses that have been accepted and processed.