This course is designed to train you to become a successful nail technician. It provides you with tips and information to help you start your own nail salon. This course can be useful to a technician who wants to refresh his own knowledge. The lessons are 100% at your own pace. The independent candidate can start immediately online.
Skills you will study:
- Understand nail artistry and what a nail technician does.
- the different skin layers and how this plays a role in nail technology.
- Get an understanding of nail anatomy, how fast nails grow and the different sections of the nail that you need to know as a nail technician.
- to prepare your work area effectively. This module covers hygiene and the importance of cleaning your work area effectively between patients.
- Understand the importance of consulting with your clients, offering guidance and how to give clients clear instructions on how to care for their nails moving forward.
- to perform a manicure from the supplies you will need and how to shape the nails for the best results.
- the art of performing the perfect pedicure each and every time. You will learn what supplies you will need to remove old nail polish, how to shine nails and more.
- Understand the art of false nails from the supplies you will need to adding plastic tips, lengthening acrylics and finishing off acrylic nails perfectly.
- to incorporate a hand and arm massage into your nail appointment to provide your clients with an added service.
- Understand all there is to know about gel nails and what makes them so popular. You will also get step by step instructions on completing gel nails along with a useful instructional video.
- Get useful advice on using nail tips.
- all there is to know about nail art. Know why a base coat is so important, get inspiration for designs and more.
- Get some valuable tips on nail maintenance and how to help your clients make their manicure and pedicure last longer.
- The importance of health and hygiene and how to keep your work station clean at all times.
- An introduction to salon management.
After you complete this course, you possibly will:
- Advice on starting your own salon, working as a technician or starting a mobile business.
- to set up a successful salon with decoration tips and advice.
- Marketing, pricing and merchandising in your salon.
- Understand about staffing your salon, employee law and everything you need to know when it comes to adding staff members to your salon.
- Get valuable insight into customer relations management to ensure the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- manage costs effectively, along with the importance of reporting and record keeping.
Important note: Some States or Country will require you to be licensed to work in salons and a proof an internship.
On completion you can download and print your certificate, which you can use to potentially boost your career moving forward. The course will be available 24/24 hours and 7 days a week for the period of time you are register